Tuesday, June 28, 2016

How I lost 30 Lbs. in two months




I want a flatter stomach!
I want a 36-24-36 vital statistic!
I want to have that sexy curve!
I want to fit in a smaller size jeans!
I want to have that Victoria's secret model  body!
I want to wear a sexy bikini!

I think most of us ladies want to have a slimmer figure. 

But the BIG Question is, HOW?



During my teen years, about 8 to 10 years ago. I've always been that slim and tall young lady. I eat what I want. Junk foods, Cola, Sweets and big bowl of rice were my favorites and I'm not  being bothered of gaining weight and still manage to have a slimmer figure (The younger you are, the faster the metabolism you have)

Then..
I got pregnant at the age of 22. My weight got back to my pre-pregnancy weight 3 months after giving birth to my first baby.  I remember having a strict low-carb and less-sugar diet  while I'm pregnant to my first born, I was kinda worried of the baby getting bigger than normal while he's inside of me and worried of having difficulty pushing him out upon delivery. And, guess what? I had a C-Section Delivery. No pushing required. I have  CPD ( My cervix was not opening enough to make a way for the little one to come out, that's what the doctor said)

Things have change after I gave birth to my second Child. I didn't follow any diet while I am pregnant,  I ate what I want. I was under the impression of  not having difficulty giving birth because my doctor already told me that they will have my baby delivered via C-section. While pregnant to the second one, My weight went up from 140 lbs to 225 lbs. Then after I gave birth, I was 210 lbs and manage to keep it for three long years.


I feel terrible every time I step on a scale, I remember my self having just one small meal a day out of desperation of losing weight. But was not successful, not until today. 


Now, my youngest is already three years old. Two months ago, I decided that it is time for me to lose some weight. I successfully  shredded  30 lbs off my weight in two months time.



Sorry for the long story. Let me share with you what I did. 


  • I totally cut COLA out of my diet. And, I noticed less cravings.
  • I replaced Coffee with green tea, I drink it twice a day. 1 cup in the morning and one at night. 
  • I am not skipping breakfast ( breakfast is the most important meal of the day) 
  • I exercise 20 mins. a day, 5 days a week (cardio). This one is my favorite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52uvwCi03yE  but you can find a lot more work out video in YouTube, I just love this one because I can easily follow the exercises. I didn't enroll to any weight-loss program and fitness facility, I just workout at home. 
  • I also take L-carnitine once a day, 30-mins before I do the workout. They said that it can help you to burn more calories while working out. FATROL is the brand I am using and you can find it in most drugstore. It cost me 892.50 pesos for the box of  30 capsules. I know that This supplement really helps me with my journey of losing weight. You will feel more  energized to do and finish you workout routine.
  • I eat small portion of food or snack every 3 hours to help boost my metabolism. 
  • I eat less Dinner, And no more snack after 8:00 PM.
  • I avoid sweets, but having it once in a while is good.  I don't want to deprived my self of eating the food that I want.
  • I replaced our sugar with the zero calorie one. ( green stevia or equal are the brands we always purchase)
  • I drink a lot of water, around 3-4 liters a day. ( This is not only helping you to lose  weight but for an overall health benefits).



I think that's it! I hope that this article helped you. 



From  210 Lbs, I am now weighing 180 Lbs. (30 Lbs. lighter and more to go) 


                                        



here are some of my photos taken a year ago



This is me at my heaviest 



      Here are my photos after losing 30 Lbs. 





I feel awesome!





Are you in the same weight loss journey as I am? Share your Ideas and tips about losing weight in the comment section below.



Stay beautiful. Stay Healthy!


XOXO, 
Rhea







No comments:

Post a Comment