Thursday, June 23, 2016

ATC Grapeseed Oil Review




Being a busy Mom, We sometimes forget that we needed to take care of ourselves too. 
We women, are always conscious with our skin and overall beauty. But, after children we sometimes forget taking care of our skin and body. 


here I'm going to share with you my thoughts about ATC Grapeseed Oil !




What is Grapeseed Oil?




Grape Seed Extract and its oil is derived from the seeds of a grape. Due to their nutritional and medicinal properties grapes, their seeds, and leaves have been used in many home remedies for centuries. Grape Seed Oil is a great source of polyphenols - flavonoids, Essential Fatty Acid - linoleic acid, vitamin E, and oligomeric proanthocyanidin. , an antioxidant that is 50 times more potent than Vitamin E and 20 times stronger than Vitamin C. It has the ability to protect our bodies against free radicals which damage cells, allowing us to have healthier and more radiant skin.






Benefits of Grapeseed Oil


ATC Grapeseed Oil Claims to provide the Following benefits

·         Rich in flavonoids and phytochemicals
·         50 times stronger than Vitamin E and 20 times stronger than Vitamin C
·         Used in controlling various health problems like heart diseases, cancer and for                        regulating th level of blood sugar.
·         Helps treat chronic venous insufficiency and edema
·         Reduces damage to skin cells and enhances healthy looking skin
·         It contains high level of antioxidants, which protect the body from a number of health             problems caused by the free radicals.
·         Lowers cholesterol, especially the harmful LDL cholesterol.
·         Increases HDL, a good cholesterol, which reduces risks of coronary diseases.
·         Helpful in checking the growth of cancerous cells in the stomach, colon, prostate and           lung.
·         Improves vision, flexibility of joints and blood circulation.
·         Reduces the symptoms associated with allergies and asthma, as it suppresses the                production of      histamine
·         Anti-allegenic, antihistamine and anti-inflammatory
·         Regulates the level of blood sugar
·         Improves damaged blood vessels and helps regulate high blood pressure and high cholesterol          levels
·         Reduces the pain caused by arthritis
·         Helps stimulate healthy hair growth






 Lots of Wonderful benefits Right?

I am now on my 6th month of having this in my everyday beauty regimen. 
It's  easy, because you don't need to do much. You just need Take it everyday. ATC suggests to  take 1 to 2 gel capsules a day. I take 2 at once for 6 months now.

Most women also uses this as a Glutathione booster, they take it along with a Glutathione capsule to boost the effectivity and whitening benefit of Glutathione.



Here's What the packaging looks like: 




I bought this from Mercury Drugstore for Php 210.00/box of 30 soft-gel capsules. And, I believed that this is widely available on Most Drugstores.



















Yes! It is in Soft-gels, I sometimes poke it with a needle and use the oil inside as my moisturizer and It helps with the dryness on my face. (don't use scissor to open the capsule, because it might spill.)















My Skin gets a shade lighter, It Glows and Looks healthy. Aside from that, I know that it also boost my immune system because I haven't catch any flu since I've started taking this (I tend to easily get sick) 
The best thing that I noticed while I'm on it,  is  I sleep way better, Deep and I feel well rested upon waking up. Yassss!




Will I be purchasing this product again?


A big YES!




Anyone of you have tried it?

Share your thoughts in the comment section.


Stay beautiful. Stay healthy.




xoxo,

Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment