Monday, June 27, 2016

Maybelline dream satin skin liquid foundation



We all want a foundation that cover our skin imperfection but leaves a natural finish and looks like our second skin. Keep reading if you want to know more about Maybelline dream satin skin air-whipped foundation.



Here, I'm going to share my thoughts about this product.



Maybelline is one of my favorite drugstore brand, because most of their makeup lines are affordable specially to those who want a quality product and budget friendly at the same time. Agree moms?

This drugstore brand is widely available in most department store. Easy to find. What I like most about Maybelline is they always have discounts and introductory price which is always a plus to us moms.


Maybelline claims that this foundation provides PORELESS, SATIN-SMOOTH looking skin. EXTRAORDINARY COVERAGE that DOES NOT CLOGGED PORES, LONG-LASTING and MOISTURIZING all day.


Let's start?



I got mine from Watson's for 499.00 pesos each bottle that contains 30 ml. of the product.


This comes in a glass container and has a pump which is a plus and hygienic right?

This is what the packaging looks like.






The consistency of this product is creamy. I used 2 pumps for my whole face.



It has a yellow undertone which is suitable to most Filipina skin. I got the shade B3, by the way this foundation comes in 7 shades.


It is easily applied using a brush, but i preferred to use a damp sponge for a more natural and air-brush finish.

I think this foundation has a light to medium coverage, so we might need a help of a concealer to cover some of our dark spots.

This is what the foundation looks like when applied on half of my face, really has a natural coverage and leaves a dewy finish which i like.

with flash

This foundation has SPF of 24 . PA++. Expect a white cast if you're going to take photos with flash as what you can see in some of my photos here. 

And here it is applied on my whole face.




With flash

Don't worry, It doesn't look as white as this in natural light, it actually has a natural coverage.



I applied a finishing powder on my T-zone because I tend to easily get oily on that part . By the way I forgot to mention that I have Oily-combination skin type.



Tada! Make-up done. I really love the little dewiness of this foundation, My skin looks healthier. But, if you guys hates a little shine going-on on your face, you can always use a mattifying powder on top of this foundation for a matte finish.




without flash




This is what the foundation looks like after 4 hours, a little oily but still tolerable. I did use a blotting sheet and retouch with a mattifying powder and it still looks good.






6 hours after application, the foundation is still on my face, but it doesn't look as good as when I first applied it. So, I think this foundation is good for at least 5 hours (not bad).




If I'm going to rate this product 10 being the highest, I'll give it a Big 8 and a two thumbs up.

This is not advisable to be used for an all day event nor with an oily skin type. A mattifying powder will be a little help for you if have an oily skin. But, if you are looking for a foundation that leaves a healthy-looking skin and a natural finish, I think this one's FOR YOU.


If you already tried this product, please share your experience in the comment box below.


Thank you and see you again!


xoxo.
RHEA








No comments:

Post a Comment